In Issue #80, 2017:
• Fond memories of Reicherts Beverages, Trevorton, PA
• Tremendous bottle collection on display in Hurley's Snack Bar (Hurley, NM)
• Diet Sodas (Part 2 of 2): No Cal, Diet-Rite, Cott, Canada Dry 'Glamor' and others make their debuts
• Soda bottlers lamented rising prices - World War I pushed costs up
• Pop a top: Pepsi celebrates 60 years at west Tulsa plant
• Canada Dry Silver Spring, MD bottling plant:
Part 2 of 3
• What's it worth? A look at what some recent bottles sold for on eBay
Bottle collecting covers a large territory
• Red Rock (Part 2 of 4): Say it Plain.
• Rolf Armstrong NEHI calendars in high demand
• Show Report: Biloxi, Mississippi
We have an extensive library of Back Issues of the Soda Spectrum still available for sale. Have a peek and browse through the back issues article summaries to see what you've missed.
The Magazine for
Soda Collectors Everywhere
The Soda Spectrum is a quarterly magazine dedicated to soda pop collectors, historians, and enthusiasts everywhere! No matter what you collect - bottles, cans, signs, or other soda memorabilia, there's something just for you in every issue.
FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER 2017,
SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE ON SALE!
Over the past 20 years, we've published 80 issues and dozens of feature stories about the brands and memorabilia that we all collect. We've included a few here on our website for you to read.