In Issue #78 (Spring 2017):
• Hey Kool-Aid! Famous brand was once bottled as carbonated soft drink in glass bottles
• Arlene Dahl: Advertising Pin-Up Girl for Cott, Circa 1950s
• Bottle Shows & Sales still going strong as the hobby ages
• Show Reports from Jackson, MS and DeFuniak Springs, FL
• Carrollton soda fountain brings vintage vibe downtown
• Kiss confirms they'll release their own branded soft drinks
• Gin Gera: The North Pole Drink
• Root Family Foundation pledges $100,000 to new History Center campaign
• Cola War Dispatches: (Part 4 of 4)
The Roanoke Virginia Kola War Files: Smaller Skirmishes
• Show & Tell: Buster Cola
We have an extensive library of Back Issues of the Soda Spectrum still available for sale. Have a peek and browse through the back issues article summaries to see what you've missed.
The Magazine for
Soda Collectors Everywhere
The Soda Spectrum is a quarterly magazine dedicated to soda pop collectors, historians, and enthusiasts everywhere! No matter what you collect - bottles, cans, signs, or other soda memorabilia, there's something just for you in every issue.
FOR THE MONTH OF JULY 2017,
SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE ON SALE!
Over the past 20 years, we've published 79 issues and dozens of feature stories about the brands and memorabilia that we all collect. We've included a few here on our website for you to read.