In Issue #83, 2018:
FEATURE STORY: The history of Hires Root Beer (Part 1)
• Controversial 1971 RC Cola bottle may be result of color flush
• Simba: For the African Thirst
• Vernors celebrates iconic Michigan Lighthouses on collectible cans
• Old bottles from the ditches of Ontario (Canada)
• It's Still Out There... If You Look - Estate Finds
• Cartersville "The City of Coke"
• 'Pure Americana' - Collectors of Coke items passionate about their hobby
• Santiba: The Coca-Cola Company created their own line of mixers in the late 1960s
• What's It Worth? These items recently sold on eBay
• Dr Pepper Snapple Group's Regional Roots Run Deep
• Pepsi and Protolabs 3D Print Black Panther Masks for Collector's Edition Soda Cans
• People grow hot over beer served at early NEHI drive-in
We have an extensive library of Back Issues of the Soda Spectrum still available for sale. Have a peek and browse through the back issues article summaries to see what you've missed.
The Magazine for
Soda Collectors Everywhere
The Soda Spectrum is a quarterly magazine dedicated to soda pop collectors, historians, and enthusiasts everywhere! No matter what you collect - bottles, cans, signs, or other soda memorabilia, there's something just for you in every issue.
Soda collectors everywhere are still discovering our
Soda Spectrum print magazine. The truth is, we've been publishing for 22 years!
Over the past 22 years, we've published 84 issues and dozens of feature stories about the brands and memorabilia that we all collect. We've included a few here on our website for you to read.