In Issue #82, 2018:
• South Carolina artist Jim Harrison passes away
• Astonishing displays at 2018 St. Louis Bottle Show
• The history of Kroger soft drinks
• A-Treat Soda Celebrates Centennial
• Coca-Cola closing Pittsfield warehouse
• Treasure in an old Coke bottle - Somerville man finds rare early 20th century container marked 'New Decatur'
• Elling discovers rare Tennessee Soda Bottle
• What's it worth? A look at what some recent bottles sold for on eBay
• PepsiCo launches 'Pepsi Generations' Campaign
• Red Rock (Part 4 of 4): Just the right bite.
• Ted Ryan, Archivist of The Coca-Cola Company resigns
• Rare Toledo Coke bottle on eBay
• 1923: Candler faces lawsuit from ex-fiancee
We have an extensive library of Back Issues of the Soda Spectrum still available for sale. Have a peek and browse through the back issues article summaries to see what you've missed.
The Magazine for
Soda Collectors Everywhere
The Soda Spectrum is a quarterly magazine dedicated to soda pop collectors, historians, and enthusiasts everywhere! No matter what you collect - bottles, cans, signs, or other soda memorabilia, there's something just for you in every issue.
Soda collectors everywhere are still discovering our
Soda Spectrum print magazine. The truth is, we've been publishing for 20 years!
Over the past 20 years, we've published 80 issues and dozens of feature stories about the brands and memorabilia that we all collect. We've included a few here on our website for you to read.