In Issue #77 (Fall 2016):
• Sing-along with Mitch Miller and Fresca, circa 1966
• What is Julebrus?
• Original rejected RC Cola art posted
• Dr Pepper past president passes away
• Ale and Quail - a history
• Bottle show reports
• Eaton's Department Store was a National Treasure in Canada
• Raspberry Cordial soda & Anne of Green Gables
...and so much more!
We have an extensive library of Back Issues of the Soda Spectrum still available for sale. Have a peek and browse through the back issues article summaries to see what you've missed.
The Magazine for
Soda Collectors Everywhere
The Soda Spectrum is a quarterly magazine dedicated to soda pop collectors, historians, and enthusiasts everywhere! No matter what you collect - bottles, cans, signs, or other soda memorabilia, there's something just for you in every issue.
FOR THE MONTH OF DECEMBER 2016,
SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE ON SALE!
Over the past 20 years, we've published 77 issues and dozens of feature stories about the brands and memorabilia that we all collect. We've included a few here on our website for you to read.